Tuesday 7 December 2010

Modelling

I have got quite far in modelling the house. As a group we have agreed on the scale and have all made sure we are working in metres. Progress could be faster but I am finding it hard to find time at the moment. I have almost completed the house but I am looking to improve it with lots of beams. I have added a texture on the window to make them transparent and added the cross hatching on the windows as wells as giving them a lead texture. I also created a door which still needs to be textured.


This is a close up of the windows


This is a close up of the door I have modelled.





Another thing I have been asked to do is model a chair. This is quite quick to do and I can use my research from the museum of London as I picked up some images of some from there.

I think progress is slow at the moment but I aim to pick up the pace soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment